The College Monk is delighted to announce the Short Essay funding for both domestic and international candidates for the academic year 2020/21.
The aim of the program is to provide financial assistance to high school graduating students or college students who are going to attend an accredited institution in the United States.
Clarity of Information
Nice offer for international students to study in the USA.
The College Monk offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate and professional degree programmes in a very flexible mode. The college passionately believes every individual deserve to achieve their educational goals.
What at College Monk? The College Monk aspires to help students in choosing the right university which is best suited for all their educational needs. It opens up the door to several careers opportunities and one can really boost up their chances of getting success with this degree.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020
- University: The College Monk
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate program
- Award: $1500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants are worthy for this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The grant is open to all students currently pursuing or looking to pursue college education in the next 12 months in the United States.
- Should be enrolled or attending an undergraduate or graduate program.
- The applicant must submit an original essay which addresses the following questions.
- In not less than 100 words, please tell us about yourself and why you are applying for this application
- Please be clear about how this application
will help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Any past achievements of state, national or international fame should be mentioned.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants submit a complete application online at the Sponsor’s Website.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The successful students have a chance to win $1,500 offered by the College Monk.
Credit: Source link