If you can’t afford to pay for your education, then you have a beneficial opportunity to apply for Dr Richard and Angela Carter Global USA Endowed Scholarship offered by the University of South Alabama.
The award is accessible for overseas applicants who wish to pursue a bachelor’s degree program at the university in the United States.
Clarity of Information
Beneficial chance to receive an educational award for undergraduate study in the US.
Founded in 1963, the University of South Alabama is a public, national research university in Alabama, United States. The university offers a range of undergraduate and graduate degrees in ten colleges and schools.
Why at the University of South Alabama? The university is providing entertaining and educational programs and they also provide students with an opportunity to meet new people, form lasting friendships and enjoy memorable experiences.
Application Deadline: April 1.
- University or Organization: University of South Alabama
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, you must have to enrol in an undergraduate degree program and have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, applicants have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach certified academic records of all secondary education attempted, financial statements and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: For being admitted, you have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive the educational bursary according to the program.
Credit: Source link