The American Fire Sprinkler Association is offering two types of college award programs as $20,000 High School Senior College Scholarship Contest and $5,000 Second Chance College Scholarship Contest.
The AFSA awards are open for high school graduates or equivalency and high school seniors who desire to chase a college degree or trade school education in the USA.
Clarity of Information
Nice opportunity for high school students to win an award for college study.
The American Fire Sprinkler Association is a non-profit international association. It was planned in 1981 to provide merit shop fire sprinkler contractors with training, consulting, communications, representation and many other services.
- University or Organization: The American Fire Sprinkler Association
- Department: NA
- Course Level: College level
- Award: Total $25,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 15 (10+5)
- Nationality: US Citizen
- Awards can get in the USA
- Eligible Countries: the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The awards will award for college study in any subjects
- Admissible Criteria:
- Previous winners of AFSA’s College The studentships are not eligible to win this contest.
- Any relatives of AFSA staff or NATIONAL board members are not eligible.
- The High School Senior College Scholarship Contest: High school seniors who are citizens or aliens legally residing in the USA, and Home-schooled students may apply as long as the course of study is equivalent to that of a senior in high school.
- The Second Chance colleges programmes Contest: Citizens and aliens legally residing in the USA with High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
How to Apply
To Apply: Students need to submit an online application to enter the contest. Both contests have a different application form as the following:
High School Senior College Scholarship Contest:
- There are a total of 10 awards offered of $20,000 value. Each winner will get a fund of $2,000. Only one $2,000 grant will award to any single individual.
- Grants are paid directly to the institution in the student’s account, and the fund will expend for tuition & books for the fall 2020 semester. The award monies can apply over a period not to exceed four years.
Second Chance College Scholarship Contest:
- There are a total of 5 awards available – total values at $5,000. Each winner will get a fund of $1,000. Only one $1,000 grant will award to any single individual.
- Grants are paid directly to the institution in the student’s account, and the fund will use for tuition and books for the spring 2021 session.
- April 1, 2020, for High School Senior College Scholarship
- August 31, 2020, for Second Chance College Scholarship
Credit: Source link