I acquired an e-mail claiming I may uncover if I used to be on a terrorist watchlist by submitting a Freedom of Data Act (FOIA) request about myself. I made that FOIA request and each federal company responded by saying they might not affirm or deny it. Nevertheless the International Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978 presents methods to detect if you’re on a terrorist watchlist also referred to as a no contact checklist.
1) If there’s a repetition the place you violate legal guidelines, together with visitors violations and police hardly ever pull you over. In case you are on a terrorist watchlist the place digital surveillance is getting used to analyze you, no regulation enforcement company can detain you with that info until they’ve the “advance authorization of the Lawyer Common.” 50 U.S. Code Part 1806(b).
2) You could have electronically communicated to buddies or household that you’ve an sickness that might be contagious. The federal government doesn’t think about phrase of mouth well being info as privileged and so they can preserve this info if the US Lawyer Common can declare your sickness, “signifies a risk of dying or critical bodily hurt to any individual.” 50 U. S. Code Part 1801(h)(4).
3) Your U.S. mail is being delayed or intercepted regularly particularly if it pertains to monetary issues because the objective is to financially oppress a “suspected” terrorist.
4) Your medical workers reminiscent of dentists, veterinarians or medical doctors generally interact in negligence or malpractice to hurt you or your family members. The well being trade is now not impartial and so they work with regulation enforcement to incarcerate these targets.
5) You endure a standard drawback with hacking into your Web communications. The Intelligence Neighborhood consistently assessments their technical capabilities in digital warfare on these targets.
6) If objects in your house change into misplaced and your doorknob turns into free from lock choosing you might be a sufferer of sneak-n-peek warrants the place regulation enforcement will come into your house with out your information or consent.
7) Discover any uncommon symbolism from non-public or public individuals as they don’t seem to be supposed to speak with you immediately in order that they use symbolism.
8) In case you make complaints of those regulation violations and authorities don’t present due diligence to analyze your complaints.
9) In case you discover a repetition the place you get delayed in a location like a well being facility round youngsters as a result of authorities use digital surveillance to say you’re a hazard to others though they’re the individuals accountable for arranging it.
10) In case you get common emails that might be thought-about a risk as regulation enforcement wish to incapacitate these targets financially, mentally and bodily.
GPO Employees, (1978), “The International Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978” America Library of Congress, Authorities Printing Workplace (GPO). Superintendent of Paperwork Certificates issued by Verisigb CA for Adobe CDS. Publicly out there at http://www.GPO.gov/fdsys/granule/statute-92/statute-92-Pg1783/content-detail.html